Oct 18, 2004

Life, as usual

I thought I’d post something since we haven’t done anything with this page in quite awhile. I’m not sure anyone is actually reading, so I get to say whatever I want.


Baby is doing great. Our current favorite full name is Evelyn Celeste. Evie is pretty much for sure, Celeste is still questionable. Whatever her name is, she is doing just fine and is kicking me everyday. She particularly doesn’t like it when I curl into a ball to sit on the couch. I guess she thinks she should get more room than that.


We are well into the house buying process. Only 10 days until closing and we haven’t got the loan type we want and the appraisal has come back too low. At least we have a wonderful real estate agent who is handling a lot of the details. Still makes us nervous though. We’ve packed up part of the apartment, including books we don’t use, baby clothes and toys, and clothes that currently don’t fit me (which is most of them). There is still a lot to be done though!


I’m nearly halfway through my tax class, but I think my brain is full. I can only take so much about deductions and extemptions and credits (oh my!) before I go totally insane!


I started a new part time job. I’m currently the Youth Handbell Director for St. John’s Lutheran Church in Vandalia. It’s really fun getting to work with the kids!


OK, that’s about it. Steve’ll have to write his own post, if he’s ever not busy with work. Ha! Yeah right.

No comments: