The point of the first picture is not how cute and messy my oldest is while eating, but to notice how intent Little Girl is on getting any food that just might hit the floor.

Next up is our belated Easter egg dying. Alicia and I had a fun Saturday afternoon dying and painting Easter eggs. Evie had a great time playing with them. Steve only painted one egg, shown below.

Next, we have a lot of random pictures of the kids during their playtimes (ignore the fact that they are in their pajamas for most of the pictures).








Finally, I was trying to get a cute picture of Evie & Alex for his birth announcements so I put them on the couch together to see what would happen.




My favorite is the 2nd one, but it's not the one I used for the birth announcements. You'll have to wait to see which one I finally chose.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Many more to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment