Oct 10, 2006

If you like Ebay or video games...

Wow! Two months and nothing new. And now I'm just going to give you a commerical. Man, I'm mean!

Steve and I have decided to sell off our video game systems (we have Nintendo 64 and Xbox) because we suddenly lack the time to play them (imagine that!). We've already sold most of the Nintendo 64 games, and will soon be selling the actual system. Currently, we're selling 5 Xbox games on Ebay.

If you are interested in any of this or know someone who might be interested, just go to Ebay and look up our seller ID (serosencrantz). You should find a list of what we have for sale currently (I typically post new stuff on the weekends). If you live near me, I am more than happy to deliver it to you and not charge shipping.

Eventually we'll be selling off the full systems with a few games each. Then it's on to other things we find around the house!

Thanks for looking!
Erin

P.S. If you were looking for pictures of the babies, ha ha fooled you! Hopefully I'll have time to do that tonight.

No comments: