Been a while since I put new pictures on here, which means I had a lot to pick from! The beginning of January brought a lot of snow, which the kids had a great time playing in. A few of the days, I think they only went out so I could be coerced to make hot chocolate when they came in ("Buy Mmmooooooooooommmmmmmmmm, we're sooooooooooooo cold!"). End of January was birthday time. Evie turned 4 and Vince turned 1. I'll try and put his cake video later. Evie got to go to her first sleepover with Aunt Alicia, Mommy and two other friends in early February. We stayed up late, ate chocolate, and played princess games. Fun! Last but not least, Steve and I took the kids to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. We've bought a year membership so expect to see more pictures from there!
As always, you can click on the slideshow to see the pictures in bigger format. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment