Aug 9, 2006

Life With 2 Under 2

I can't even say "Life With 2 Babies" since Evie is officially a toddler now! And it shows too. She runs arounds the house all day getting into trouble (today was "Pull Things Off the Shelves Day") and talking to Alex and me one word at a time (her latest word: "fly"). She is also picking up some cute behaviors from watching me take care of Alex. She's starting to play with her baby dolls and bears more. I recently found her playing a game with her baby that I often play with Alex. It was so sweet!


Alex is growing up too! At 4 months, Alex is the happiest baby ever (Of course, I'm not biased in any way)! He smiles at just about anyone. At the restaurant last night, he smiled for the waitress so much that she stopped listening to us and couldn't remember our order. He's also started eating solids. Well, actually, he doesn't really eat it. I put the rice cereal in his mouth, he grins like a maniac, then he pushes the cereal back out with his tongue. It's a work in progress.



We held a luau at the end of July. It was a success! Even the kids got in on the fun.




And now I leave you with some random pictures we've taken over the last few weeks. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh could your family be any cuter!