Dec 6, 2007

Let It Snow!

Hooray! The first decent snowfall of the season. And the first year both of my kids cared enough to want to go play in it! Unfortunately for them, I wasn't very organized or ready, which meant a whole day of finding all our snow stuff (hats, mittens, coats, pants, etc.) meant finding out that we didn't have most of it (who knew? Kids grow!!). The snow suit I thought would fit Alex turned out to only partially fit. We had absolutely no mittens that even came close to matching (no big deal) or fitting on little fingers (a very big deal). We had no boots for the kids at all, and their shoes don't fit with 2 pairs of socks on. Last night, after a quick visit to PetSmart to get to see Maddie (formerly Duchess) with her new pet parent, we made a run to Target to spend big bucks on lots of snow clothes. They are now ready to try the snow again today!!

I did get some pictures of their first day in the snow, and hopefully I'll get more today when we go out again. I've already promised Evie that we can go out as soon as nap time is over. At least it won't take all day to find their stuff.




Super days to all!

No comments: