I’ve been to the doctor’s office 3 times now in the last 3 weeks, mostly for blood draws. I think they are a little concerned since we’re having the two so close. I had a doctor’s appointment this week to check on the progress of our latest addition. Since we couldn’t hear the heartbeat on the Doppler thingy, my doctor gave me an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. Here are the pictures of our son or daughter. The main thing this shows is that there is only one baby. No twins!
![]() | ![]() |
|---|
OK, so you have to use your imagination. The baby is the kidney bean shaped blob within the bigger blob shape. I’m told the head is down, and the body and the tail are up. Although, really I can only see the vague blob that is my baby. It’s too early to tell whether it is a boy or a girl.
I also had to add a picture of Evie here that I thought was adorable! Can’t show off one kid without showing off the other!


No comments:
Post a Comment