![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
|---|
Aug 19, 2005
Pool Party!
Evie got to use her pool for the first time today! Unfortunately, the bathing suit I bought her a while ago didn't fit (so what else is new?) so she had to go swimming in her almost birthday suit. Thankfully, I did have some "Little Swimmers" that I had bought a while ago (this time in a really big size!) so she at least got to wear those. We bought the swimming pool about a month ago but just haven't had the time to use it. Well, the weather was great today, and we had plenty of time to relax in the pool!
Here is a new trick of Evie's. She is now able to get up on her hands and knees. She can't crawl yet (she'd rather just drag herself across the floor using her arms and feet) but she does rock back and forth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment