I'm posting 4 pictures. The first is of the house last November or December (I honestly can't remember) when we were having inspections done while the former owners still lived here. I'd like to point out the scripture over the garage door and the completely dead (and propped up) tree directly in front of the big windows. Also, note the massive amount of "stuff" in the garden areas.
The second picture is of the house in the beginning of July, while the third and forth pictures are from today. Well, with big thanks to Steve and Sue (thanks Steve's Mom!), the exterior of our house is looking much better! In May, when Sue came for a visit, besides helping with some interior stuff, she also cleaned out our gardens in the front. I am the worst gardener (I keep no plants in the house because that is cruel and unusual punishment for the plant since they usually end up dead from lack of water), so Sue got the gardens all planted and moved plants around into places that made sense. She also decided that she had had enough with the scripture over the garage, so she bought some paint and painted over it.
In July, Steve decided to get rid of the frames around the windows, which was probably a good thing since they were filled with all sorts of bugs, including a wasp's nest. Steve and I spent most of yesterday painting the garage, the doorway, and all the other areas that needed painting (including the fences, what a pain!). I'm still not sure if I like the door being all one light color, but Steve absolutely loves it.
Alright, I better post the pictures now. Here they are:
![]() | ![]() |
|---|---|
![]() | ![]() |




1 comment:
The house looks awesome.
But honestly, my mind is still reeling that you guys are pregnant again.
Wow ...
Post a Comment