Dec 19, 2005

Random Pictures

Here are some pictures Steve and I took over the weekend.

First, we just had to show off our baby. We bought her a new chair that is just her size as a celebration of her walking. As you can see, sitting is not what she wants to do with it. She spends her time pushing it around until she hits carpet, then gets really frustrated when the darn thing won't move. Typically, her play time with the chair ends when she dumps the chair and herself onto their heads. Steve or I then need to step in, calm the frustration, and redirect her attention to a less frustrating toy. The cycle begins in a few minutes when she finds the chair again.



Next up are some picture of our newest baby, Critter. I said I would have better pictures of him and here they are. The second picture is to prove that Tweek and Critter are two different cats. That's not always evident. Ignore the messy floor; I'm revamping my filing system.



Now we have our house. Daytime shows the snow that has built up in our yard. It snowed another inch yesterday, which means that Steve had to get out the snow shovel once again. The nighttime photo shows off our pretty Christmas lights that we are so excited about having this year. Ignore the slight blur in the nighttime lights. We're still working with the camera (photographers we are not!).



Lastly, this photo shows our back patio. It's a picture of our picnic table and my 8-or-so-inch frog statue rain gauge that always sits on it. Can't see the frog? Three guesses as to why. I must say that it did take several snow showers to completely cover the statue.



Well, there you go. Our weekend in a nutshell. Next up, video of Evie walking. The video is taken, but getting it from the video camera to the computer then to the website is an undertaking I don't have the patience for right now.

No comments: